Dr. John Whitt Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Whitt?

Great Surgeon!

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Appreciated that I was treated like one of the "Big Business" plastic surgeons where everyone comes out looking the same. Did not charge for follow up like others wanted to. Great bedside manner!

Would not recommend

Posted on December 1st, 2013

Dr. Whitt's staff were very courteous and wait time in the office was minimal. Those were the positives. I had a procedure done in the office by Dr. Whitt that has caused a permanent scar. Upon my return to Dr. Whitt's office for the follow up appointment and showing him the area where the scar was, Dr. Whitt admitted what he did but offered no solution to the problem. Dr. Whitt did not offer to try to "fix" the problem or offer a refund. I consulted two other well known and very capable plastic surgeons in Louisville and they both stated they were not sure if the scar would completely go away after a revision. Both plastic surgeons agreed to attempt the scar revision a year after the procedure. I am writing this to help others to make a better informed decision than I did. It will soon be a year and I still have a scar. I may always have this scar. I don't want this to happen to you.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017