A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Whyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Whyte, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whyte graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Whyte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Whyte MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John A. Whyte practice?
- Dr. John Whyte has 1 office location.
Dr. John Whyte practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.