Dr. John Wideman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Wideman?

He's awesome

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I luv dr Wideman !! He is beyond amazing !! ;)

Dr Wideman is amazing ;)

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Not only has he been the best doctor I've ever had,he's such a genuinely amazing Person who exhibits such care,concern,wisdom, intelligence & devotion to providing outstanding care with a diligent work ethic and utmost care and omg..I'm so thankful for all he's done,the impact he's made&the wonderful job he does,as he's always shown such a high level of integrity,has a caring heart and it's abundantly evident that he genuinely puts his all into the care he provides.no one compares to him when it comes to the dedication and compassion he shows every time for his patients.im so thankful for him and he's bn amazing to me. I've bn thru very difficult times and have always felt confident n his abilities and received both comfort and care thru all the yrs I've bn a patient.words can't express how much gratitude and respect I have for Dr Wideman and he's very deserving of praise for the contribution he makes to the medical community and this world. He brings life into this world and has surely saved mine as well lol. So grateful. So thankful for him and would never ever even wanna entrust my care to anyone but him. He's such a good person and has always been exemplary in every aspect !!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I just love him he is the best

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Best doctor I could have asked for!! Awesome bedside manner, seriously considers your feelings and what not. I can honestly say I was a bit apprehensive at first as to having a guy doctor and this one at that, but I will never use another doctor (this type) as long as he is in practice. He delivered my sweet baby girl and I plan to have him deliver the rest of my babies. Truly an amazing doctor.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Excellent Doctor makes you feel like you and your health are the most important thing to him.

DR wideman is so amazing and such a sweet caring person with the sweetest heart and I trust all my care to him and have for about fifteen years and think the world of him cuz he's so amazing and skilled and capable and cares

Posted on February 6th, 2015

I luv everything about him.perfectly amazing. caring outstanding. deserves recognition cuz he's the best ever

I luv dr Wideman !hes the best ever !!;)

Posted on April 28th, 2014

He's been my doctor for about 12 years. He's moved locations and I still drive over an hour n a half to see him and wouldn't ever go to anyone but him. He's hands down the best doctor ive ever had and I can't say enough about how much he has done to make me feel better and how much he cares. Even if it's bn a while between visits he always remembered me and never treated me like I didn't matter. He has the nicest personality and such a good heart and does an outstanding job and it's obvious he cares and works so hard to provide the utmost care and always listens and makes me feel like my needs are important. I couldn't imagine going to anyone but him and wish more ppl were like him bc he does everything he can to be there for his patients and explain things thoroughly and is also emotionally invested to providing patients with care. I've never had anyone like him in the way he takes time to listen and genuinely provide utmost med. Care. He doesn't just feel like a doctor , but like a friend in the way he always pays attention to detail and listens and comforts n makes his patient a priority. His kind heart and knowledge in his field speak so loudly about the good person he is and I feel very lucky to be his patient and to know him. I know doctors prob never read these reviews lol but I'll still say it. Thank u dr Wideman for making such a difference in my life and going above and beyond and being such a kind hearted person who truly cares. Honestly from the bottom of my heart I'm greatful I'm a patient of his. He's been there for me thru some difficult things with my health and I don't know what is do without him .... He deserves utmost praise and thanks bc if ever there were an award for best doctor out of every field combined he would be the winner hands down. He continues to do everything to treat patients with respect , kindness and has a love for what he does and it shows. Thanks a million times !! I wish his office was closer lol but even if he moved a million miles away if still wanna go to him instead of anyone else haha. ;)

Best Doctor!

Posted on August 28th, 2013

As a female with numerous fertility issues, going to the OBGYN has never been a pleasant experience for me. It usually causes me great stress and anxiety. I had avoided going...for five years actually and made every excuse possible as to why not to go and have a yearly exam. Having moved to North Alabama from the Birmingham area, I just did not want to find another doctor and go through the trouble of explaining all the many issues I have had and the years of infertility that I experienced. Then I happened to find Dr. Wideman. When I met with him, he listened to my issues and concerns and he expressed empathy in regards to my past experiences and struggles. His bedside manner was the best I have experienced and I felt as if he really wanted me to feel comfortable with my visit, my exam, and ultimately my decision to have a partial hysterecomy. I would recommend him without reservation to anyone seeking a new physician in his field. *mom2boys thanks to birth moms : )

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dr. Wideman is awesome. His bedside manners are the best I have ever seen. He takes time with his patients. He explains things in words you can understand. He is very caring. He is also very professional. I will never use another Ob-Gyn.

mrs uselton

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

dr wideman is the best doctor i have ever had he delivered my 2nd child and is delivering my 3rd.he is an amazing person instead of making you feel bad or scared he has a sense of humor and makes you feel at ease. myself personally would tell anyone who ask to use him. i will never use a different doctor unless i absuletly have to .... the wait is a little long but thats because he is such a good doctor he has so many patients.. i told my husband i didnt care how long the wait is doctor wideman is going to delivery my babies

DR. WIDEMAN IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD

Posted on August 21st, 2012

DR. WIDEMAN DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN. HE DELIVERED MY DAUGHTER AT BROOKWOOD HOSPITAL. WE LOVED HIM SOOOOOO MUCH, WE FOLLOWED HIM TO CULLMAN REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER FOR THE DELIVERY OF MY SON. HE IS PROFESSIONAL, PERSONABLE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, COURTEOUS,

Best ever!!!

Posted on January 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Wideman for several year now. Having a complicated miscarriage when I was young, he gave me the best care even when my insurance was cancelled. He called me at home on a Sat. to check on me, what doctor does that? I was not able to follow him to Bessemer, but was able to see him in Brookwood, and now in Cullman. He is delivering my second child and has even given me his personal cell phone number. I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Wideman. I wish he was also family practice so my family and I would not have to see anyone else!