Dr. John Widergren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Widergren?

June 11th, 2015

Excellent physician, Very Capable

Dr. Widergren performed my gallbladder surgery and he did an excellent job! No horror stories here. The other reviewer described him perfectly! He is a wonderful surgeon and a God fearing man. I felt totally comfortable from the first time I met him. When he came to see me shortly after my surgery I wanted to cry tears of joy because he told me that everything would be fine and it was! He did exactly what he said he would do without incident. I thank God for him and for his allowing God to use him to help people like me! 39yr old female/African American/fierce! Lol

August 31st, 2011

Shelby J. Craw

Dr. John Widergren is an excellent Doctor, a vey caring and giving man, he inherited me as a patient for General Surgery for my breast Cancer after the other surgeons that inherted me after Dr. James P Rice transferred. I told Dr. Widergren I got the best part of the deal. He is Excellent as a Doctor and as a Good Christian Man, he makes me Proud to be a Military Spouse with the Gentle Care my surgeon have given me over these years. He is EXCELLENT.

October 20th, 2014