A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Widness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Widness, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Fetal Hypoxia
- Neonatal Anemia
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Rh Isoimmunization
Education & Awards
Dr. Widness graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Widness has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Widness MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Widness practice?
- Dr. John Widness has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Widness practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians.