A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wiecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wiecha, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiecha graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiecha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiecha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Wiecha practice?
Dr. John Wiecha practices Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians and Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.