Dr. John Wier III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2016
A very compassionate Doctor
He is one of the kindest , understanding Doctor ever. He has helped me in so many ways. Very easy to talk to and a great listener

February 13th, 2016
Most compassionate doctor I've ever met.

October 5th, 2015
Malpractice
Dr. Wier wrote me prescriptions for 6 years fueling my addiction with Xanax that I wasn't aware had developed. He never told me about the dangers of prolonged Xanax use including addiction, tolerance and risk of seizure and death with sudden discontinue of use. I was the one who realized I had a problem and discovered an online withdrawal schedule. I suffered 9 months of a debilitating withdrawal with increased intense anxiety and depression and could not work, drive, or function normally. I feel like I lost a year of my life all because of continuous prescription and no warning of the dangers of prolonged Xanax use.

August 19th, 2015
This doctor has a huge heart who really cares about each and everyone of his patients. Love his staff. They always work to satisfy and accomodate my busy schedule and go the extra mile.

April 6th, 2015
The Best of the Best
Dr. Wier has been a HUGE blessing to my life. There is no better choice!

May 2nd, 2013
Dr. Wier has a big heart and is a gentleman. He has been my doctor for over a decade. No one else will do. He has been with me through many changes and life events adjusting to my health as it presents itself. He listens, responds and is respectful on a good day or a bad day. He is empathic and kind. No one is too ill for him or his staff. They will take care of you. They have rescued me many times and I am so grateful for their astute professionalism. Thank you Dr. Wier!

December 4th, 2012
Excellent Psychiatrist!
Dr. Wier is a very competent and caring mental health professional. He has helped improve the quality of my life significantly by accurately diagnosing the problem, prescribing and managing medication, and helping me to better understand my condition. His easy-going manner and understanding make him a joy to work with.

August 10th, 2011
Highly recommend
I have been a patient of Dr. Wier's for over ten years, and I highly recommend him. He is very caring and compassionate. He really listens, and makes an individualized diagnosis. His staff is efficient, friendly, and professional. Dr. Wier has made a very positive impact on my mental health and quality of life.

July 5th, 2011
This doctor cares about his patients. He spends the time needed to understand each and every concern they may have. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

April 12th, 2010
The Best Dr.
I would definitely reccomend this Dr. He very caring and takes his time to listen to his patients and is so very knowledgeable. He has years of experience in the mental health field.

March 5th, 2017