A very compassionate Doctor show details A very compassionate Doctor
by Lilly Nguyen on Jun 27th, 2016

He is one of the kindest , understanding Doctor ever. He has helped me in so many ways. Very easy to talk to and a great listener

by Michael C on Feb 13th, 2016

Most compassionate doctor I've ever met.

Malpractice show details Malpractice
by Jane Doe on Oct 5th, 2015

Dr. Wier wrote me prescriptions for 6 years fueling my addiction with Xanax that I wasn't aware had developed. He never told me about the dangers of prolonged Xanax use including addiction, tolerance and risk of seizure and death with sudden discontinue of use. I was the one who realized I had a problem and discovered an online withdrawal schedule. I suffered 9 months of a debilitating withdrawal with increased intense anxiety and depression and could not work, drive, or function normally. I feel like I lost a year of my life all because of continuous prescription and no warning of the dangers of prolonged Xanax use.

by Mike C on Aug 19th, 2015

This doctor has a huge heart who really cares about each and everyone of his patients. Love his staff. They always work to satisfy and accomodate my busy schedule and go the extra mile.

The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
by Tammy Halbritter on Apr 6th, 2015

Dr. Wier has been a HUGE blessing to my life. There is no better choice!

May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Wier has a big heart and is a gentleman. He has been my doctor for over a decade. No one else will do. He has been with me through many changes and life events adjusting to my health as it presents itself. He listens, responds and is respectful on a good day or a bad day. He is empathic and kind. No one is too ill for him or his staff. They will take care of you. They have rescued me many times and I am so grateful for their astute professionalism. Thank you Dr. Wier!

Excellent Psychiatrist! show details Excellent Psychiatrist!
Dec 4th, 2012

Dr. Wier is a very competent and caring mental health professional. He has helped improve the quality of my life significantly by accurately diagnosing the problem, prescribing and managing medication, and helping me to better understand my condition. His easy-going manner and understanding make him a joy to work with.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Aug 10th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Wier's for over ten years, and I highly recommend him. He is very caring and compassionate. He really listens, and makes an individualized diagnosis. His staff is efficient, friendly, and professional. Dr. Wier has made a very positive impact on my mental health and quality of life.

Jul 5th, 2011

This doctor cares about his patients. He spends the time needed to understand each and every concern they may have. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

The Best Dr. show details The Best Dr.
Apr 12th, 2010

I would definitely reccomend this Dr. He very caring and takes his time to listen to his patients and is so very knowledgeable. He has years of experience in the mental health field.