A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wildemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wildemore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wildemore, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wildemore graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wildemore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Keen Wildemore MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John K. Wildemore practice?
- Dr. John Wildemore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wildemore practices Dermatology near Wayne, PA.
See Wayne Dermatologists.