A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilgucki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilgucki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilgucki
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wilgucki Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilgucki graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Wilgucki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Wilgucki DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wilgucki practice?
- Dr. John Wilgucki has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wilgucki practices Ophthalmology near Avenel, NJ.
See Avenel Ophthalmologists.