A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilgucki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilgucki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilgucki graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Wilgucki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Wilgucki DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wilgucki practice?
- Dr. John Wilgucki has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wilgucki practices Ophthalmology near Avenel, NJ.
See Avenel Ophthalmologists.