A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilgucki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilgucki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilgucki graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Wilgucki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilgucki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Wilgucki practice?
Dr. John Wilgucki practices Ophthalmology near Avenel, NJ.
See Avenel Ophthalmologists.