A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Willett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Willett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Willett, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Willett graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Willett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Willett MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Willett practice?
- Dr. John Willett has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Willett practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Cheshire, CT and Ansonia, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists and New Haven Plastic Surgeons.