Dr. John Willsen MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

no change

May 2nd, 2016
Dr. Willsen is a god send. I had seen several doctors before he gave me a correct diagnosis.

May 1st, 2013
3rd Time is a Charm
Dr. Willsen is my third dermatologist. I suffer(ed) from severe psoriasis. By the time I went to see Dr. Willsen I was covered from head to toe in psoriatic leisons, except for my hands and feet. My first two dermatologists were as uncompassionate as they were uncaring. I had become a shell of my former self. I switched insurances and thus switched dermatologists. I had suffered for so long, I was at the end of my rope. When I went to see Dr. Willsen for the first time, I was ready to play a strong hand, tell him what was up, what I expected, but his gentle demeanor dissarmed me. He sat down and listened to me. It was almost as if he <gasp> actually cared. I am clear today, thanks to Dr. Willsen. He treats you as a whole patient and not just the part of you that is a disease. He is kind, compassionate care. Thank you Dr. Willsen!

July 29th, 2010
Great Doctor and great staff!
My mother -in-law and I have been going to Dr. Willsen and Gwyn for over three years and we both highly recomend them. Dr. Willsen is caring and compassionate and answers all my questions thoroughly and I am never rushed. He has even taken the time to copy articles about specific concerns that I have had. Gwyn, Doctors's Anestitian and office manager, is superb and he treats us like family. I love him and think he and Dr. make a great team.