Dr. John Wiltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Wiltz?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. John Wiltz?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 19th, 2015

It has been years since my son has seen dr Wiltz but we plan to visit this week for illness unable to be diagnosed by others.My son used to see Dr Wiltz and we moved and had not seen him in 2 years until we ran into he and his wife at the gallipolis flea market and he spoke to my son calling him by name and even remembered things about my son after 2 years my husband and I were so amazed that we started going to his office again.Fortunately my son has not had illnesses so we have not seen him in years and I have every confidence he will be as good as he always was.

March 15th, 2015