Dr. John Winblad Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. John Winblad?

Receptionist Jodi should not be in medical

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Doctor John has been our family physician since the 80s. He retired and a very nice doctor has taken his place at Winfield Medical Arts. But I have to say I am less than satisfied with receptionist Jodi. I called the office last year and she would not make an appt for me because I hadn't been in for awhile. REALLY? I am thinking its a good thing not be sick. However I have been told by both receptionist that it isn't. This office has changed computer systems more times than I can count on the last 15 yrs. Call me silly, but when a doctors office gets a new computer system, is it my fault they don't transfer medical records? They even want to know who else I have been seeing? I was able to make an appt yesterday but not after I was told, 3 times, that I hadn't been in for 3 years. I am sitting in the office waiting room now (for 30 mins). Just seen the doctor after waiting an hour and Jodi has not checked in with me. If you can get past the rudeness that Jodi throws out, the doctors are very kind.

Posted on February 9th, 2016