A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Windle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windle
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Windle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Windle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Windle graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Windle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Windle MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Windle practice?
- Dr. John Windle has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Windle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.