A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Windle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Windle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Windle graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Windle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Windle MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Windle practice?
- Dr. John Windle has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Windle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.