Learn more about Dr. John Windle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windle
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Windle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Windle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Windle graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Windle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Windle MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Windle practice?
- Dr. John Windle has 1 office location.
Dr. John Windle practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Cardiologists.