Dr. John Winkelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Winkelman?

January 28th, 2014

Mediocre at best

Unfortunately this doctors degrees and titles do not translate into good care. He is not attentive or even professional when it comes to patients. He lacks medical insight, is a poor diagnostician and lazy when it comes to record keeping. Dr Winkelmans main interest is on serving on boards and panels of numerous pharmacuetical companies at the expense of being a clinician.

December 26th, 2013

I have suffered for many years with RLS. Saw many doctors and neurologists who couldn’t help me. He helped me on the first visit. A true EXPERT in RLS. Probably the best there is for the treatment of RLS.

December 3rd, 2012

Not a great bedside manner Dr. Winkleman has.

July 28th, 2011

First visit resulted in excellent first impression. I anticipate positive results.

July 15th, 2011

Dr. Winkelan in Psychotherapy

Regretfully, I believe Dr. Winkelman no longer sees individual patients. It appears I was one of the last in 2006. I saw him for about ten years on a weekly basis. He was the first to accurately diagnose me with Bipolar 2 Disorder, and to medicate me appropriately. In psychotherapy, Dr. Winkelman established the core of clinical behavioral psychotherapy concepts and behavioral learning in my daily life. I continue to use these skills to establish and maintain a stable life. The acid test of our work together was the end of an important relationshiip. I was able to maintain a stable daily routine in transitioning out of the relationship, and to apply my learned skills in establishing a new life.

January 23rd, 2011

Capable, knowledgeable reserved

I have a complex combination of sleep disorders, depression. and multiple medical problems. He is able to integrate these issues in our appointments and make useful suggestions and referrals. Although he is quite reserved, he does seem to care.

December 12th, 2010

Friendly and Professional

This doctor showed compassion for my medical difficulties and explained testing procedures thoroughly. Dr. Winkelman showed patience in explaining the diagnosis or test results, and his recommendations in simple terms. He took the time to answer my questions in a polite and respectful manner.

May 28th, 2010

Gold digger

Just two words - incompetent and uncaring.

October 11th, 2017