A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Winston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Winston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Winston, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Winston has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Winston MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Winston practice?
- Dr. John Winston has 1 office location.
Dr. John Winston practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Colorectal Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.