Dr. John Winston Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Winston Gonzalez?

February 5th, 2014

Rude receptionist. 45 minutes to 2 hours wait for appointments. Physician prescribed wrong amounts of medication on two occasions and had to be contacted to correct amount.

December 5th, 2013

mid 30's with ADHD

There was always a long sit in the waiting room but Once I got into see him the appointment went very fast. He was great about consistently getting me my medication but he was better about telling me how I felt than listening to me. I had to cancelled two of my appointments for valid reasons but his office still informed me I could no longer see Dr Gonzalez because of that. Good luck!

May 15th, 2013

Office Staff Ridiculous

I made an appointment for my son who is having several problems. On the morning of his appointment I called to reschedule his appointment due to the fact that he woke up with a fever, swollen throat and very sick. I did not get a person so I left my message on their voicemail and explained the situation. I never heard back from them, so that afternoon I called back. This time I spoke with a very rude lady. She told me that I did NOT leave a message and that my phone is probably not working correctly! Then proceeded to tell me that she would not reschedule my son! Thank God I found out now how this office operates and what kind of staff they have working there. It saves me having problems later and allowed me to find a more caring and understanding office.

February 20th, 2012

Psychiatrist

Apparently, if you prefer not to wait for 1-1/2 hours in a crowded, noisy waiting room, and ask to reschedule your appointment, you are counted as bei ...

July 1st, 2017