Dr. John Wise MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Coeur D Alene, ID

May 19th, 2016
Very Caring Doctor
Dr. Wise diagnosed my mental health condition and worked with me over a period of time to find the right medication and dosage. He never acted hurried or impatient, spending as much time with me as I needed. He is a very caring and compassionate individual with the best bedside manner of any doctor I have known. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an excellent diagnostician who stays current in the many fields of medicine.

October 21st, 2014
pregnancy test
I had a kidney infection and thought I was pregnant so I got a blood test done and Dr. Wise said it was negative. I had to go to ER two days later because I was getting worse. I got put on stronger antibiotics and then three days later I took two tests and went to the clinic and I was pregnant. I called urgent care and a lady said that she remembered my pregnancy test and it wasnt negative, it was undefined because my blood was too weak to tell. So since dr. Wise assured me I was not pregnant, i told the ER i wasnt and they put me on unsafe antibiotics. i am not happy at all about Dr. wise lying to me, because of that, i took very unsafe antibiotics and also took a lot of pain killers which was not good for my baby. i would not recommend Dr. wise to anyone, I am very upset and hope his lie doesnt cause me to miscarraige or for the baby to have problems.