Dr. John Wise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Wise?

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Wise diagnosed my mental health condition and worked with me over a period of time to find the right medication and dosage. He never acted hurried or impatient, spending as much time with me as I needed. He is a very caring and compassionate individual with the best bedside manner of any doctor I have known. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an excellent diagnostician who stays current in the many fields of medicine.

pregnancy test

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I had a kidney infection and thought I was pregnant so I got a blood test done and Dr. Wise said it was negative. I had to go to ER two days later because I was getting worse. I got put on stronger antibiotics and then three days later I took two tests and went to the clinic and I was pregnant. I called urgent care and a lady said that she remembered my pregnancy test and it wasnt negative, it was undefined because my blood was too weak to tell. So since dr. Wise assured me I was not pregnant, i told the ER i wasnt and they put me on unsafe antibiotics. i am not happy at all about Dr. wise lying to me, because of that, i took very unsafe antibiotics and also took a lot of pain killers which was not good for my baby. i would not recommend Dr. wise to anyone, I am very upset and hope his lie doesnt cause me to miscarraige or for the baby to have problems.

Posted on April 12th, 2017