Overall Review

2.7

November 10th, 2015
terrible "doctor"
This so called "doctor" has NO bedside manner at all. His wife is so nice but he is so rude and arrogant towards patients and their families. My mother had to have her toes amputated after he ignored her symptoms for 3 weeks. He flipped out on me because I brought the infected toes to his attention he said he knew what he was doing and did not need my input, if he actually knew what he was doing my mom would still have all of her toes. If you want a doctor who cares about you and your health I ASSURE you that he is NOT it.

February 18th, 2014
Kind & helpful
First off.. I would like to say mrs. Wisniewski is so kind and down to earth.. She treats you like family !!! She is very honest and wants the best for you.. The whole staff is kind and helpful ! I 'd recommend them to anyone !

January 22nd, 2014
He dropped the ball
My Mother was treated by him for years. He was great at referring her to other doctors for care. But the problem is he didn't take her concerns with her health seriously. Had he taken the time to investigate her concerns he'd of had the proper diagnosis. Instead it took another doctor to find the correct diagnosis. Too bad it came too late.

April 9th, 2013
Wisniewski Medical
Wisniewski Medical-Dr. John and His wife who is a CRNP are two individuals that I would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat. They are caring individuals who spend time with you when you visit their office. They take their time to see what your needs are, if you would prefer going to a woman his wife is an excellent CRNP. Together they make one of the most reliable care givers in the area. I would recommend both of them to anyone.

March 1st, 2013
Saved my aunts life.
Dr. Wisniewski saved my aunts life. She was taken to the hospital emergency and was never seen by a doctor, so Dr. Wisniewski took her on as a patient. At that time her condition was very grave. After a few days she was on life support and her family was planning to take her off and plan for a funeral. Dr. Wisniewski asked the family if he could try one more thing and they gave him the go ahead. Within a few days my aunts condition improved and she was taken off life support. She lived an was able to enjoy life. He is a wonderful doctor, he makes every patient his number 1 priority. He has an incrediable work ethic. He likes to see his own patients in the hospital so he can see first hand how they are. I know without his knowledge my aunt would not have came home. He also caught my brothers cancer by reading a report and sending my brother for a test that determind his cancer, it was by his intelligence that this cancer was caught as the doctor saw something in his blood work that he questioned. If you need a good doctor, I would recommend him. Dr. Wisniewski is very intelligent and through and will find what your problem is and solve it. Thank you Dr. Wisniewski.

October 11th, 2011
Terrible!!
This man has absolutely NO "bedside manner". He treated me and my elderly mother like we were idiots. He is arrogant and condescending. I believe he would put my mother's health in jeopardy rather than admit he may not have made the correct diagnosis. My mother is seeking a new doctor, and I recommend you stay FAR away from this man!

May 18th, 2011
never again!
Very condescending. He interrupted and talked over me any chance I spoke, quite arrogant and belittling (much like a police interrogation I imagine), disregarded my symptoms completely and he ordered expensive and unnecessary bloodwork for things I know I do not have because of recent bloodwork from another doctor, and referred me onto yet another doctor (with a two month waiting list), and in the meantime refused to prescribe a medication I was on for 6 years and worked great for me, insisting my former doctors were unprofessional at diagnosing me and medicating me because they were merely family doctors. If you want someone who hears you, this guy is NOT IT!