A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Witte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Witte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Witte, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witte graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Witte has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Theodore Witte MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Witte practice?
- Dr. John Witte has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Witte practices Gastroenterology near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Twin Falls, ID.
See Meridian Gastroenterologists.