inactive

John J Wixted MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2015
Best of the Best!
A couple of years ago I was a patient of Dr. Wixted; he literally saved my foot and ankle. His whole staff was exceptional, obviously working for the best. I will be back in his office next week and even though I am in horrific pain, I know the Doctor will help in every way possible.

January 27th, 2014
Barely given ANY information after surgery; rushed
Have never felt so rushed in my life, Dr. Wixted didn't bother to ask if I had any questions, nor did he allow me to ask them during my follow-up after surgery. If you care and want to know about your surgery or condition, I would recommend another orthopedic surgeon. Also, I had to sleep in the hospital, and it was miserable. First of all, the nurses were extremely rude, and I felt like a nuisance at the hospital. I asked for something to eat, and was not given anything. In addition, I didn't see Dr. Wixted until TWO WEEKS after my surgery.

January 27th, 2014
Extremely rushed and rude; regret having Dr. John Wixted do surgery.

March 22nd, 2013
Stage 3 Open Ankle Fracture
I would not be walking today if it wasn't for Dr. Wixted. He treated me well from the very start of our relationship. He cares about his work, he cares about the out come of how he can help you. He doesn't forget about you and remembers right where you left off. A true sense of the word Gentlemen. The staff at UMASS are outstanding.

April 17th, 2012
Jack and his staff are amazing. They put you at ease, don't rush you out and treat you like a human not a number