Dr. John Woeste Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Woeste Jr?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. John Woeste Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Woeste is great

Dr. Woeste is so helpful with treating my pain. I've been a long term patient for some years now. His staff has improved immensely now that Mary is gone. The girls in the back at checkout are always so welcoming. Sometimes the wait can be long but once you meet Dr. Woeste you will understand why. Also Dr. Andy is so caring always returns my calls

October 14th, 2016

old

I have had a couple visit With Dr Woeste. I find him very caring and patient. My only gripe is scheduling. Its because he actually listens to you. You might be over a hour after your appointment time but once you talk to him you know why.

April 1st, 2016

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr Woeste is one of the very best physicians I have ever met. He is intelligent, a great listener, and has a very kind a gentle beside manner. I would enthusiastically recommend him to any of my friends or family.

January 29th, 2016

Dr. Woeste is a great doctor his staff is also not bad they work hard at finding a solution to my problems

May 24th, 2015

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. John Woeste for many years, along with his long term RN Daphne (who somehow keeps all of us on our toes, but she is also there to lend a ear when need) over the years they have started to feel like family. They go out of their way to assist all of their patients with compassion and the goal of doing everything in their power to make each patient feel that there is a light at the end of the chronic pain tunnel. If you are in need of a wonderful doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Woeste and his dedicated staff.

March 16th, 2015

What happened to Dr. Waste?

Dr. Waste needs to stop playing with ppls health. BEWARE!!

June 19th, 2014

I don't know where to start with the experience of this doctor office...I should have been clued in when it took me over 3 weeks to get an appointment. And this was after hunting down the referral that had been submitted to them 3x. The office denied over and over that it was never sent. After finally getting the referral it was nonstop of calling the office and leaving messages and no returned calls or being hung up on continously. The staff was very incompetent in following up with you and other medical facilities to make sure you were able to get the necessary treatments ordered by Dr. Woeste. I felt like I was doing their job. I would have to continously call them to make sure appointments were made. The office manager never took any accountability for how poorly the staff she was over incompetency. Initially she was very helpful but, that changed pretty quickly when answer were requested as to why certain things wasn't done by her staff. I spent over a month and a half along with other doctor office trying to get them to send additional information to Dr. I was going to be seeing order for them to continue a treatment that was necessary. And because it was never sent my insurance company denied it. So I spoke ti Dr. Woeste personally and instead of him checking into the situation he basically went into the blame against the insurance company instead of his staff. I was in utter disbelief. So that explained a lot. Very disappointed and frustrated by that office.

January 20th, 2014

great doctor but horrible customer service

I'm torn on how to rate Dr. Woeste, for while he and his two co-workers (a PA and an ARNP) are very nice and very thorough, the customer service experience is HORRIBLE!!! I have been a patient at this practice for several years and things have gotten better since the previous receptionist is no longer there, but they never return calls (I heard someone at my last appt say it took three MONTHS for her to get a call back) and you might as well pack a meal when you go for an appt as you're going to be there a while - I was in the waiting room for over 2hrs at my last appt! And, the waiting room is not compatible with a lot of walkers, wheelchairs, canes, etc. So, if you don't mind spending an entire morning at an appt, this is the doctor for you. As much as I like Dr Woeste and his staff, I need a doctor/staff with whom I can communicate when needed. I need a practice that values my time.

September 24th, 2013

Great doctor;horrible office staff

While Dr. Woeste is a wonderful physician, as is his nurse practioner, the office staff is horrendous. They are not friendly, you have to wait forever and, worst of all, no one returns phone calls--EVER!

May 3rd, 2013

Great Doctor, Great Staff, Very BUSY!

John is a good man and a great doctor, and his staff is fabulous. They are very thorough, and quick with a smile. He's aggressive with his treatment. He wastes no time attacking the problem, and treats every patient as if they are family. He really cares! On the down side- his reputation precedes him! They have a LOT of patients, and many are elderly. It takes some time to get a call back, or speak to someone. Be persistent!

January 30th, 2013

3 hours wait and never seen

Where do I begin? Dr Woeste is a nice guy. Had a 2:00 appt. Arrived at 1:40 to fill out paperwork was in his office till 420 and was never seen. Called the next day to try to get an appointment and was told I was discharged as a patient because I left the day before. Tried calling many different times and was placed on indefinite hold and even at times was disconnected I tried to call back and was placed right back on hold.

April 18th, 2012

Very unorganized

From payments not being recorded to no return call after three days. It's a factory to say the lease