A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wofford is Poor. Dr. Wofford has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wofford, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wofford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wofford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Easley Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist Columbia XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wofford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Wofford practice?
Dr. John Wofford practices Urology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Newberry, SC and Camden, SC.
See Columbia Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Wofford, Dr. Deshawn Wofford, Dr. Jan Wofford, Dr. Hank Wofford, Dr. Shayne Wofford, Dr. Shane Wofford, Dr. Jackie Wofford, Dr. Giovanni Wofford