Dr. John Wojcik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Wojcik?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. John Wojcik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2015

this office is equipped with the most up to date medical equipment. Impressive testing, diagnosis and staff.

March 10th, 2015

Excellent Physician

Very thorough, caring, and makes certain patient understands illness and treatment spcifics. I didn't mind waits because I know he is always acting in best interest of each patient.

February 27th, 2014

Crap

Although the Dr. is professional and obviously knows what he is doing, his office staff, namely the scheduler /manager is horrible. Not only is she rude, but she is completely uncaring and even when presented a special or specific problem in need of attention, she is even more indignant and less helpful than normal. I have severe sleep anpnea as well as severe heart failure. If you have sleep apnea then you also know the effect it has on your heart. So when my mask broke I tried to make an appointment to refill my prescription, I was told it was nearly a 3 month wait. I explained that I would come in 3 months but i needed a new mask. I was told "NO". When I explained my medical necessity for my CPap supplies she told me exactly "thats too bad, you will have to wait". I explained that I cant go 3 months without my mask and she told me "well you will have to find another doctor". The following day I explained it to my Cardiologist who inturn told me that the would call and arrange it the next. The next day a nurse from that office called and informed me that she was given the same rude treatment. She stated she was shocked that she was treated that way and that they were denied in the same fashion I was. Keep in mind people that this isnt a new prescription or some drug or narcotic, its C-Pap Supplies, nothing more. My Cardiologist who initially reccommended this doctor told me to find another doctor that would treat their patients properly. The stress that sleep apnea has on the heart is so extreme and having a very weak heart is almost like a death sentence without my C-Pap. DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE. My only hope is that the doctor doesnt know they treat their patients this way and maybe he can make a change. Either way it isnt worth a chance. Even if the doctor cares, his front line workers dont.

Doctor's Response

We are so sorry to hear about the experience you had with our staff. We can assure you that patient care and customer service is our utmost concern. We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to implement changes for the future.

SHOW

October 25th, 2013

Mrs.

My doctor sent me to Dr. Wojcik because he knew I needed a sleep study done because of sleep apnea. Dr. Wojcik was very thorough in his examination and I found him to be an exceptional physician. I would recomend him to everyone. He is kind, straight forward and explains everything completely. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Wojcik.

August 26th, 2013

Does absolutely nothing.

This doctor and group are the pits. Bottom of the barrel medicine. You are scheduled for an appointment for two hours before he even drags himself into the office And don't complain about it or you will wait even longer and no one helps you if you cant walk too well. There is no privacy he likes to keep the door open so other patients and staff hear every word. Total violation of the HIPPA policy. And if you complain you get an abrupt letter telling you to

Doctor's Response

We work very hard to keep on schedule, but various instances and the severity of a patient’s condition may delay appointment times. We gladly take your feedback and will implement necessary changes so you can have a positive experience with us moving forward. Thank you,

SHOW

January 17th, 2013

Awesome doctor!!

I think he is a wonderful doctor and treated me well all of my visits to see him, I had sleep apnea so i did visit him often!

December 1st, 2012

dont complain about very long wait, or be dismissed

wait time over 2 hours many times.appointments are setup even when doctor is not in yet.this dr. does not know how to dress respectfully, he is dressed like someone who should be in the circus, in the 50s.the girl that works at the front desk looks like she was just served a 10 year prison term, and treats people like convicts.even if you are 80 and cant stand up, you will not receive any help.they book so many appointments at the same hour , people have to stand while they wait....complain and get a letter telling you to find another doctor to treat you.so stay away

September 24th, 2012

Arrogant and Uncaring

I have never been more upet and shocked by a doctor's behavior. He, without comparing past chest x-rays to the most recent, declared my husband had a 50% chance of living 2 years and a 20% chance of living 5 years without an immediate lung transplant. He gave this 'death sentence' at the hospital at 7:30 in the evening without the least bit of compassion. When asked questions, he said "I know an elephant when I see one". Horrendous experience. Stay far away from him. Needless to say, we fired him.

June 29th, 2012

Dr Wojcik ia an excellent doctor with great bedside manner. A very caring doctor, when it comes to his patients, he is always there for the patients.

March 12th, 2012

Best of the best!!

THs doctor's diagnostic abilities are amazing! I have been with him for 12 years now and he has found things out of his specialty, just becuse he is so thorough. I love love him!!!

February 8th, 2012

Excellent doctor

With no reservations I would recommend De. Wojcik.

January 12th, 2011

Very Satisfactory Visit

Dr. was very friendly, took time to listen to me and explain procedures in full detail. Was very pleased with Dr. Wojcik.