A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wollenman is Excellent. Dr. Wollenman has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wollenman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollenman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wollenman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center - Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Laredo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wollenman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wollenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Wollenman practice?
Dr. John Wollenman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Wollenman, Dr. Evan Wollenman, Dr. Giovanni Wollenman, Dr. Hank Wollenman, Dr. Hans Wollenman, Dr. Ian Wollenman, Dr. Ivan Wollenman, Dr. Jack Wollenman