A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wollenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wollenman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wollenman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollenman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wollenman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Wollenman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wollenman practice?
- Dr. John Wollenman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wollenman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.