Dr. John Woloszyn MD Patient Reviews

3.0

September 2nd, 2016
Great Dr.
Very take charge. really knows what he is doing. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the wait time is reasonable

May 10th, 2016
In 1997, I shattered my ankle on both sides . Dr Woloszyn had to put pins and screws in it to hold it together. He told me that later I would need a ankle fusion due to the swelling and pain in it. Several years later I had the ankle fusion, he did it. Now almost 20 years later I have arthritis in my knee and will need a total knee replacement. Dr W will also be doing it for me, He is the BEST ORTHOPEDIC doctor , and I would recommend him to any one that has bone problems. Young or old..

August 9th, 2012
I found Dr. W. to be condescending and not willing to take the time to answer questions fully. It also appears to me that he would operate on anyone without a full evaluation of one's overall health and any other conditions that might be a contraindication for surgery. He was also evasive about lawsuits on defective hips that have been recalled and have resulted in lawsuits. Also, I had to wait more than 2 hours.

April 10th, 2008
I've been told he is an excellent surgeon. However, his bedside manner is really bad! Does not discuss options with you and doesn't stick around long enough to answer questions.