Dr. John Womach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Womach?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. John Womach?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2014

Worst doctor

Worst Doctor. I do not recommend this doctor.

May 16th, 2012

Wonderful and trusting

He delivered me 23 years ago, now he's delivering my baby!! :)

January 12th, 2012

great dr. he birthed my 2 daughters, all my friends kids and my sisters son.i recommmended him to everyone i knew was pregnant and they all loved him as their doctor.

August 24th, 2010

I've been going to this Dr. since I was 19. I am very pleased with the staff and Dr. himself. Never had a problem with him while being under his care.

April 6th, 2010

Would reccomend

The staff is wonderful and friendly, but i cannot say the same for the Dr. After seeing him once I knew I needed to start looking elsewhere and only chose to continue seeing him b/c he is very close to my home. He basically didn't seem to think pregnancy was a big deal and told me not to worry about drinking coffee or smoking. WHAT??? Then the next time I saw him he was rude. When I asked him what he was going to be doing bc he had equipment i didn't recognize he said something vague like "Checking on baby" instead of giving me a complete answer. Then he put the chair back and came over and started tugging on my skirt without a word and snapped "does this come up or down?" This was pretty appalling to me as I have never had any Dr. try to remove my clothing for me instead of asking me to do it. I asked him what he was trying to do sharply and he then got upset and refused to see me. I personally think he's a jerk. I'm not saying he was inappropriate sexually or anything just didn't respect my personal space or me in general at all. I feel he should have told me what he was trying to do for one and for two told or even better asked me to remove my own clothing. Maybe its just me, but I thought that was totally uncool and have never had a Dr. act that way.

April 6th, 2010

Horrible bedside manner!!!

The staff is wonderful and friendly, but I cannot say the same for the Dr. After seeing him once I knew I needed to start looking elsewhere and only c ...

December 29th, 2009

Good Doctor

Everyone in my family uses him and we all are very satisfied with our care. Dr Womach has always been very professional and caring. Anytime I have a problem arise i can call right away, knowing that i will get seen or a call back imediately. Any concerns about my health are taken very seriously and are delt with promptly. Great doctor and man.

August 23rd, 2017