A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Won:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Won is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Won
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Won Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Won graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Won has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sunghoon Won DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Won practice?
- Dr. John Won has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Won practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Cary Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Cary Dentists.