A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baak-Shin Wong MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Wong practice?
- Dr. John Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Wong practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.