A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Wong practice?
Dr. John Wong practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.