A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Wood MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wood practice?
- Dr. John Wood has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Wood practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Kensington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.