A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Woodbury, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Woodbury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bryce Woodbury DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John B. Woodbury practice?
- Dr. John Woodbury has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Woodbury practices Family Medicine near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Manteca Primary Care Doctors.