A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Woodbury, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Woodbury practice?
Dr. John Woodbury practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Manteca, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and Santa Barbara, CA.
See Manteca Family Physicians and Manteca Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Woodbury, Dr. Evan Woodbury, Dr. Giovanni Woodbury, Dr. Hank Woodbury, Dr. Hans Woodbury, Dr. Ian Woodbury, Dr. Ivan Woodbury, Dr. Jack Woodbury