A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Woodcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Woodcock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodcock graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woodcock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Woodcock DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Woodcock practice?
- Dr. John Woodcock has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Woodcock practices Family Medicine near Palmdale, CA.
See Palmdale Primary Care Doctors.