A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Woodward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodward
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Woodward, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Woodward has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Buford Woodward MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Woodward practice?
- Dr. John Woodward has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Woodward practices Neurology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Denver Neurologists.