A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Woog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Woog is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woog
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Woog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Woog, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woog graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woog has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Woog MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Woog practice?
- Dr. John Woog has 1 office location.
Dr. John Woog practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.