A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Woog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Woog is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woog
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Woog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Woog, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woog graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Woog has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Woog MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Woog practice?
- Dr. John Woog has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Woog practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA and Boston, MA.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.