Dr. John Worley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Worley?

good dr

Posted on March 21st, 2015

I've been going to Dr Worley for a few years now, and find him to be a good Dr. He has always been concerned for my wellbeing, and answers questions, he has even taken second looks at my MRIs when I have concerns something was missed, and will consult with others in his office. (On a side note: My appointments are usually in the morning, so I have shorter wait time. As a person who goes to a lot of Dr appointments, if a Dr is running behind it usually means s/he spends more time with patients when needed, which is not a bad thing. I once waited an hour to see my ENT because he had to spend extra time with another patient, which in my book means the Dr is thorough, caring, and willing to go the extra mile.)

Posted on March 18th, 2012

It takes a little time to get comfortable with him. Now I am relaxed with him and I like him a lot. I think he is very competent and I trust him.

His 'White Coat' does not conceal his apathy and lack of professionalism.

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Gives the impression that he can play 'God'. Cold, does not listen ot make eye contact, cavalierly states that he has been in his profession for 25 years but is unwilling to listen or answer questions. I don't think I have ever been more upset...I walked out of the appointment early in tears. My feeling is that he has his own agenda and also a large chip on his shoulder and wants his patients on bended knee. Completely non-supportive. He exacerbated my problems. neurologist.

Posted on January 6th, 2016