A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Worthington is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worthington
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Worthington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Worthington has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Worthington MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Worthington practice?
- Dr. John Worthington has 1 office location.
Dr. John Worthington practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.