A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Worthington is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worthington
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Worthington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Worthington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Worthington has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Walter Worthington MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John W. Worthington practice?
- Dr. John Worthington has 1 office location.
Dr. John Worthington practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.