Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Worthington is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Worthington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Worthington has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worthington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Worthington practice?
Dr. John Worthington practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Emergency Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Greer, SC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Cardiologists, and Greenville Emergency Physicians.