A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wrenn is Excellent. Dr. Wrenn has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wrenn, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wrenn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wrenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Wrenn practice?
Dr. John Wrenn practices Urology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and Madison, NC.
See Greensboro Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Wrenn, Dr. Evan Wrenn, Dr. Giovanni Wrenn, Dr. Hank Wrenn, Dr. Hans Wrenn, Dr. Ian Wrenn, Dr. Ivan Wrenn, Dr. Jack Wrenn