A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wrenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wrenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wrenn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wrenn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Wrenn MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Wrenn practice?
- Dr. John Wrenn has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Wrenn practices Urology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC and Madison, NC.
See Greensboro Urologists.