Dr. John Wright Jr MD Patient Reviews

October 15th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Wright since 1986, he was very instrumental in helping me conceive. He is the most compassionate, caring physician I have ever met. He is now also my adult daughter's GYN.

July 28th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I would Absolutely recommend Dr.Wright to anyone and do... I switched obgyn doctors because of issues I was having one of them being pain every month..Dr.Wright talked with me and told me you are to young to be living in pain all the time and fixed the issue!!! I just recently seen him and found lumps in my neck and referred me to a ENT!!! He spents time with you and answers every question you have for him and makes sure you understand what he just told you!!! He definitely has a bedside manner!!!

July 25th, 2015
Great doctor

April 30th, 2015
Rude staff
I had my first appt with dr wright is was wonderful explained what needs to be done with my problem and was very concerned, went back after I had some test done and was told by the receptionist that they could no longer see me because my insurance was fraud. I'm on medical assistance so I called the health plan and job and family services and ask them and they said it was active, so I called back to see about getting my test results and to transfer to another dr and the receptionist told me that I was a disgrace and they would not give me the information. Just down right wrong and very unprofessional this staff is, while walking out husband also herd them say we got rid of another patient. Seems they just don't want to work or just want to see a hand full of patients. Very upset that they would act like this.

January 30th, 2015
Do not go to river valley physicians!!
I waited 30 minutes in waiting room. I was the only one in the waiting room. I politely asked the woman up front if it would be much longer. ( my husband was at work and my son was with a sitter) The woman told me she had no way of knowing . Right after I was taking back to the exam room, dressed in just a gown I waited to see the dr. I waited there half naked for a whole hour! I heard the staff talking and laughing outside the door. But no one ever came in to check on me or to tell me the dr would be in. After a total of a hour and a half I decided to leave. What a shame I heard good things about dr wright. But his staff is terrible and rude. I bet he never even knew I was there and he lost a brand new patient !

June 21st, 2014
I was one of Dr. Wright's patients when he first opened his practice in Beaver County. Through the years, he has helped me through several minor health issues with understanding, caring and compassion. He has always taken the time to explain what I am experiencing and what I can expect. About nine years ago, I moved to Florida. I adopted the Mayo Clinic as my general health care provider, but continue to return to Beaver County for my annual exam with Dr. Wright. He's that good!

June 10th, 2013
Terrible staff
Dr. Wright is one of the best gynecologists I have been to, but unfortunately, his staff is nowhere near as impressive. Anytime I have had to call with questions or to get test results, they have been nothing but rude and off-putting, even refusing to take calls because they are "backed up on paper work." Even in the midst of a serious health issue, they refused to help me find a way to get my test results. So would I recommend Dr. Wright? Absolutely. But what good is a doctor with staff that refuse to help the patients?

October 21st, 2012
Wonderful dr
He was my dr when I was pregnant for my son 20 years ago, If weren't for him, neither me nor my son would be here today. He is an amazing dr.

October 6th, 2009
life changing experience
Dr. Wright was able to diagnosis and address all of my problems after several other doctors had not taken me seriously. His bedside manner is superb and I was able to reach him personally several times after surgery for questions and reassurance.