A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Wright, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University Of Auckland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R John Wright MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R J. Wright practice?
- Dr. R Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. R Wright practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.