A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xujun Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xujun Wu, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from North China Medical College, China. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xujun Wu MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Xujun Wu practice?
- Dr. Xujun Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Xujun Wu practices Gastroenterology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Gastroenterologists.