Dr. John Wurst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Wurst?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Wurst?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016

Arrogant and belittling

He was very aggressive with me when I nicely suggested that I didn't think my daughters headaches were from lack of sleep. My daughter has an arachnoid Cyst. This was her second visit and he just suggested another drug. I didn't appreciate being belittled in front of my beutifull wife and Beutifull daughter and I walked out feeling rather offended by his aggressive demeanor toward me. I didn't care to here him insult his wifes sleep habits and talk about how great he sleeps. I think he likes the Woman and would have rather had me stay home. I didn't go to the first appointment.

April 12th, 2016

I feel almost like most of my appointments are a waste of my time. I go in, he spends like 10-15 min with me, asks how my headaches are doing, refills my prescriptions and then off I go. I don't feel like I'm really heard when discussing my headaches.

September 11th, 2015

Wurst is the WORST

The worst doctor I've ever had and thats saying something. He didn't listen to me and refused to try more than a couple of things before sending me to a psychologist.

April 23rd, 2015

He didn't so much as look in my eyes for an exam. He just prescribed medicines. Nothing worked!

September 23rd, 2014

Was my Neurologist for years

I've been to several neurologists over the years (most bad), however, I really liked Dr. Wurst. I liked his staff as well. If he made me wait longer than usual, he apologized and acknowledged that emergencies happen. There were times when meds prescribed and things weren't quite right and instead of attacking me, or vice versa, he always tried to talk it through with me until it was right. He never claimed to know it all, and was always patient with me in wanting to know something or try something new. He didn't cure it all for me, but I appreciate his willingness to try.

December 4th, 2013

Dr. Wurst was very friendly, took time to listen to me, and nailed the diagnoses of Trigeminal Neurolgia. The staff was very friendly and prompt also. I am so glad to have found him as it saved me a trip to Seattle to get a diagnoses.

August 3rd, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Wurst for a neuro consult. The staff was rude and the wait time was long even though I was the only patient in the office. He didn't perform an adequate neuro exam. I had another consult with a neurologist that was lengthy with a report that was suspicious of MS. I was referred for a MRI that revealed several mutifocal areas in my brain. I am now being referred to a MS clinic for further work-up. I would not recommend this Doctor.

April 17th, 2017