A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wurzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wurzel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurzel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wurzel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Wurzel MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wurzel practice?
- Dr. John Wurzel has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Wurzel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.