Learn more about Dr. John Wycoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wycoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wycoff
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wycoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wycoff, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wycoff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wycoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John O Wycoff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John O. Wycoff practice?
- Dr. John Wycoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wycoff practices Family Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Family Physicians.