A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wycoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wycoff is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wycoff, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wycoff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wycoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John O Wycoff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John O. Wycoff practice?
- Dr. John Wycoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wycoff practices Family Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Primary Care Doctors.