A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wycoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wycoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wycoff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wycoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wycoff, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wycoff graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Wycoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John O Wycoff DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John O. Wycoff practice?
- Dr. John Wycoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wycoff practices Family Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Family Physicians.