Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Wylie Jr
Dr. John Wylie Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wylie is affiliated with SMG St Elizabeth's Medical Center, Carney Hospital and Caritas Norwood Hospital. Dr. Wylie has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Wylie Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Wylie Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.
Dr. Martin Acquadro
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Brighton, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Abhish Koirala
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Brighton, MA 0 mi5
Dr. Swetal Patel
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Brighton, MA 0 mi9