A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Xanthopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xanthopoulos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xanthopoulos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthopoulos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Xanthopoulos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, North Chicago, Il
- Veterans Affairs North Chicago Medical Center
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thucidides Xanthopoulos MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Xanthopoulos practice?
- Dr. John Xanthopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Xanthopoulos practices Surgery near Mundelein, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Mundelein Surgeons.