A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Xanthopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Xanthopoulos graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Xanthopoulos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, North Chicago, Il
- Veterans Affairs North Chicago Medical Center
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thucidides Xanthopoulos MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Xanthopoulos practice?
- Dr. John Xanthopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Xanthopoulos practices Surgery near Mundelein, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Mundelein Surgeons.