A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Xenos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Xenos, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Xenos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenos graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Xenos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Soteros Xenos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Xenos practice?
- Dr. John Xenos has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Xenos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Rock, CO and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Lone Tree Surgeons and Lone Tree Sports Medicine Doctors.