Orthopaedic Surgeon-Sports Medicine - Knee and Shoulder
Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center
59 Executive Park South, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30329
404-778-3350
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  why I chose NOT to have Dr X do my surgery  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

I had a question about my MRI report which indicated a potential hairline fracture. I asked and Dr X remarked that he did not read my report but had reviewed my MRI personally (which is actually great) and that he was unaware of what my question pertained to.Which did not answer my fracture question, so I asked again and he then glanced at the MRI report in my file and then squinched up his eyes tite, as if envisioning in his mind my MRI. He then opened his eyes and said "It's not a problem."Now, he is a young and super smart guy, no doubt about that. And no doubt his powers of recall are way better than mine. But, if I am gonna trust someone to be the kind of high performer I want doing surgery on my body, then I want to see them take the effort to turn to the computer that is arm's length away and actually look at my MRI when addressing my question. Maybe it have taken an extra 30 seconds, but it would have made me feel secure and I probably would have gone for the surgery with him.As it was, it was enough to send up a red flag for me that this was not the surgeon for me. It's my body and it's only got two knees... which leaves no room for guesstimation....

|  "THE BEST"  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

been roofing houses for thirty years.iam 47 years old and from hunting,fishing,snow machining,dirtbikes and working i wore my shoulder out.i fell awhile back in the slick grass with flipflops on ripped my arm straight back,could not hold a cup of coffee in my hand let alone a hammer i called emory.they set me up with dr.x .awesome job,no more pain.he is the best.going back to stay with my family in alaska and to visit.going hunting and fishing too.thanks more than you will ever know dr.x its only been five months and roofing every day!!!me and my family thanks you .god bless jerry jonas

|  patient  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

a great Dr. Excellent!!!

|  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

The most amazing surgeon in Atlanta.

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Beverly P at Insider Pages on Sep 19th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been Dr. Xerogeanes` patient for the past 10 or 12 years. He is an excellent doctor and has a great bed-side manner. I trust him co...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Not enough time with the doctor  |  show details
by melindabaker on Apr 13th, 2005 on kudzu.com

The Emory sports medicine group was responsive, professional, and very competent. However, I didn't feel like I had enough time with Dr. X, and subsequently sought another opinion. He's not a knife happy surgeon, and gives an excellent cortisone shot, but didn't get rid of my pain in a timeframe I was happy with. Perhaps with more time, he could have answered my questions, but I felt rushed, like I was on an assembly line.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com