Dr. John Xerogeanes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Xerogeanes?

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I am extremely pleased with his conservative approach regarding surgery. I met with Dr. Xerogeanes to obtain a second opinion about whether ACL surgery was warranted and after examining my MRI and carefully assessing my knee, he told me that the ACL was not completely torn (which is what my first doctor told me) and that I did not need surgery. I also greatly appreciated the fact that he talked to me like a person and not just another random patient. He took the time to understand my goals and concerns, and to answer my questions. I would recommend Dr. Xerogeanes in a heartbeat.

Great with student athletes!

Posted on March 24th, 2016

We were referred to Dr. X by a friend after my 12 year old daughter tore her ACL playing soccer. We couldn't be more pleased! He took the time to answer all questions and ease concerns before surgery and followed up with with a phone call after she returned home. She should be released in the next month or two and couldn't be more pleased with her progress. We would definitely recommend Dr. X to other patients.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Great Medical advice. Very professional and considerate.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

His bedside manner and follow up for his patients compares to none. He is brilliant and makes his patients seem at ease. My son surgery was a complete success. Thank you Dr. X

why I chose NOT to have Dr X do my surgery

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I had a question about my MRI report which indicated a potential hairline fracture. I asked and Dr X remarked that he did not read my report but had reviewed my MRI personally (which is actually great) and that he was unaware of what my question pertained to.Which did not answer my fracture question, so I asked again and he then glanced at the MRI report in my file and then squinched up his eyes tite, as if envisioning in his mind my MRI. He then opened his eyes and said "It's not a problem."Now, he is a young and super smart guy, no doubt about that. And no doubt his powers of recall are way better than mine. But, if I am gonna trust someone to be the kind of high performer I want doing surgery on my body, then I want to see them take the effort to turn to the computer that is arm's length away and actually look at my MRI when addressing my question. Maybe it have taken an extra 30 seconds, but it would have made me feel secure and I probably would have gone for the surgery with him.As it was, it was enough to send up a red flag for me that this was not the surgeon for me. It's my body and it's only got two knees... which leaves no room for guesstimation....

patient

Posted on November 12th, 2010

a great Dr. Excellent!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2010

The most amazing surgeon in Atlanta.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017