Learn more about Dr. John Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Harper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yerkes Harper MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Harper practice?
- Dr. John Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harper practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.