A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harper is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Harper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yerkes Harper MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Harper practice?
- Dr. John Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harper practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.