A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yonggyoo Kim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kim practices Otolaryngology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Loma Linda Otolaryngologists.