A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Yonggyoo Kim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kim practices Otolaryngology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Otolaryngologists.