Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Koo
Dr. John Koo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Dermatology. Dr. Koo is affiliated with University of California San Francisco Medical Center at Parnassus, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Koo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Koo has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. John Koo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.